Earth friendly—each Norwex Napkin is made from 50% recycled materials is constructed of 1.25 500 ml recycled plastic bottles
What’s ultra-convenient and helps you clean up the world every time you clean your plate? Our Norwex Napkins made from 50% recycled
materials, of course! Each set is made from the equivalent of five recycled plastic bottles (500ml). And they have everything you love about our
Norwex Microfiber, like our BacLock®* self-cleansing agent and those extra-fine fibers that absorb and hold spills and dribbles so much better than anything else. Plus they’re much more sustainable and affordable than paper towels or napkins.
Problem: Whether it’s grabbing a quick bite solo or sitting down with the family, mealtimes can be messy—so napkins are always a must. Wasteful paper towels aren’t the right answer and fine linens are a chore.
Solution: Norwex Napkins made from 50% recycled materials are the perfect solution for the whole family. Ultra-convenient, these napkins come in our popular slate and peacock colors to complement any décor. Best of all, the microfiber is made from recycled plastic bottles, so you’re also cleaning up the world each time you clean your plate!
• Use at mealtimes to reduce the use of paper towels.
• Both sets work in any place setting.
• Napkins should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Earth friendly—each Norwex Napkin is made from 50% recycled materials is constructed of 1.25 500 ml recycled plastic bottles.
• Each set of four contains a total of five 500 ml recycled plastic bottles.
• Save money and protect the environment by reducing paper towel and paper napkin consumption
• The BacLock* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent— goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
• Textured finish adds elegance and durability.
• Neutral slate and peacock colors make an elegant statement by themselves, or may be combined for a fresh look.
• Each set accommodates a typical family of four.