Pet hair, fuzz and dust bunnies can be hard to remove from carpet, especially on stairways. Plus, leaves and grass clippings on the patio present
their own challenges. And that wet mess on the garage floor won’t be easy to clean either. Wouldn’t it be nice if one tool could easily handle challenging jobs both inside and out?
The Rubber Broom with squeegee is just right for a variety of both indoor and outdoor cleaning challenges. The dense rubber bristles quickly pick up or remove all kinds of debris from various surfaces, and the sturdy squeegee easily tackles wet messes just about anywhere.
• Adjust telescopic handle to the height of your chin (to desired height.)
• To clean carpets and stairs, pull broom toward you across surface.
• As debris accumulates, it will be pushed further up into the bristles, allowing you to keep cleaning.
• Multi-functional broom and squeegee in one versatile tool
• Quickly and easily cleans carpets, rugs and all hard floor surfaces
• Electrostatic action attracts pet hair, dust, fluff and fibers, keeping it within the bristles.
• Extra-long bristles firmly hold debris until it is removed or rinsed away.
• Convenient, built-in squeegee easily tackles liquid messes on hard floors and other surfaces.
• Handle adjusts to extend your reach.
• Easier to use than a regular broom; no need for a dustpan so no bending, stooping or squatting required
• Great for fluffing carpet
• Requires no batteries or electricity and has no noisy motor
• Durably constructed and water-resistant
• Great for outdoor as well as indoor use
• Rubber squeegee conforms to uneven surfaces
• Rubber broom doubles as a scrub brush when you add water
• Perfect throughout the home, including:
– Carpets – Decks & Patios
– Stairs – Garages
– Balconies – Vinyl siding
– Pool areas – Basements
– Driveways – Sidewalks
– Windows – Skylights
• Rinses clean quickly
• Pet fur, hair and skin cells have a positive charge, and are attracted by rubber’s negative charge. This attraction is known as electrostatic action.
• Some squeegees used in the mid-1800s to clean decks had leather rather than rubber blades. The word "squeegee" originally meant to press or squeeze.
Norwex Makes Your Home a Safe Haven
"I have used the rubber broom all over! It works great on carpet but also wonderful for tile, laminate., furniture e.t.c... an all over product!!!"